Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WH statesman/caprice bobtail spoiler

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII L67 Berlina Wagon and VEIISSV M6 Sportswagon
thanks for the info mate.

reckon i will drill it in to secure it properly.

haven't tried holden yet, just assumed it would be some ridiculous price like most of their other ****. tired them for a badge a while back and they don't make them anymore as the car is 12 years old.

Whoever told you that is full of crap. i can verify that as of April this year they were still making, or at least could order in badges for VX-VU.

Caprice383

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Whoever told you that is full of crap. i can verify that as of April this year they were still making, or at least could order in badges for VX-VU.

i thought it was BS as well, rang a few different dealers and got the same response, so ended up just getting off ebay.

i think sometimes you have to get lucky and speak to someone who actually knows what they are doing and actually gives a ****

Caprice383

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Holden are telling me that this spoiler was discontinued after 2008, and i will need to get aftermarket.

can anyone confirm this, or am i getting the run around?

thanks

BlackoutSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Caprice LS1
Search ebay for "wh wheel nuts".
That is what wreckers use to advertise whole cars. Surely you'll find a car in the same color that a wrecker will remove the spoiler and send to you, or if local, buy the entire trunk lid.

WHCapriceHBD

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 VX
Just an update.

I've had quite a few emails and PMs from WH owners who need the template- I've found a better way to give it to all of you.

If you go here: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vt-vx-vu-wh-v2/235264-01-hbd-wh-caprice.html

This is my car's personal thread. I've uploaded the spoiler template drilling instructions as a picture file, along with a few other useful WH related instructions and guides from Holden. You may need to scroll through the pages til you find the template, but it is in there.

This should let you guys all self serve your own spoiler templates as you need :)

Have fun!!