Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wh statesman grange lookalike

bmr#35

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl hilux and a moped ;)
hey guys,
this is my car some of you may have seen it in other forums.
i have owned it for 2 yrs now, brought it stock as a rock with 60k on the clock but with a grange kit and coulsen seats and then did the rest of the work.
i have run it at the motorplex with a best time out of two runs of 13.4 with tune, stall and diff gears with 183 rwkw on baby launches and streetys.
mods.
tein suspension, white line sway bars, all bushes in the car have been replaced with super pro or nolathane new lower control arms and a whiteline strutbrace.
also fitted a set of ap racing brakes (vz maloo brakes) with penrite sin 600 fuild
the engine has a cam,ls6 manifold, difillipo extractors difillipo cats, manta cat back, dus otrcai.
gear box has cost me a fortune its a fun box got it built buy stone racing in perth its a full manual 4l60e good for 1000rwhp with a 3500rpm converter in it and a pro ractet shifter trimed up but..... unfourntily its weak as piss and keeeps breaking.
i have also just installed a harrop tru trac center on to 3.73ratios. Got to drive around with it for about a day until my gear box blew at the drags on a baby launch.
also have a set of line lockers hooked up and a set off aerotech scan gauges trimed in to the dash.
pics
As it was the day i got it.
P1010034.jpg

After teins and brakes
Picture409.jpg

After 6 hour clean
Picture557.jpg

Picture559.jpg

Interior
102_0152.jpg

Picture490.jpg

burn outs
YouTube - wh statesman burnout

YouTube - wh statesman burnout

YouTube - wh statesman burn out from inside car

DARK SIDE

I’ll Fry Your Ricer
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 HSV V2 GTS Coupe
Wow haven't seen a kitted up WH like this one before, looks like the real deal from outside. The previous owner is a crazy man for spending that money on the kit though. is it a genuine kit mate from hsv? Because I rang up for sh*ts and giggles to find out how much it would cost. I told the guy on the phone to stop adding things up when he had reached almost 5grand.

Looks good though mate, hope you get the box sorted out.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
****noath mate hell yea, love the job you did on it, looks freakin sick as, love the coppa pic lol

bmr#35

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl hilux and a moped ;)
thanks for the comments,
Yea its a ridgie didge kit from hsv got recipts for 6600, spew but if i ever brake it i will never be able to replace it they dont make them no more....

DanVN

Cruizin' in style!
Reaction score
Members Ride
01 WH Statesman International 5.7L
My dealer still sells them, got quoted 5900 for the whole kit a few weeks back (i need a new front and rear bumper so thought id try it out :p)

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
lol @ cops. did anyone get done for anything in that pic?

bmr#35

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl hilux and a moped ;)
yea rightio can you pm your dealers name? im keen to get a kit and let it kick so in 20yrs time i can repaint it and replace the worn parts...

Nah the cops where pretty good, apparently we where "racin"..... call in from the public....
but they jsut said keep it of the main streets so we do.
as you may be able to see its the local burn out spot.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
hey mate i see you just joined WCC too... good to have another WH in the club!