Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WH statesman interior in a VZ Clubby???

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
..Then post a picture of the WH seat in the back of your VT exec to show it fits perfect?

from his post im thinking he means he has a vr/vs with a stato interior

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
from his post im thinking he means he has a vr/vs with a stato interior

I did a quick search of his previous posts & threads and it seems he has a VT exec and a WH wreck or something. He started a thread a month ago about fitting a WH rear seat to a VT exec. Also asked about a WH cluster to VT exec, climate control etc.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
I did a quick search of his previous posts & threads and it seems he has a VT exec and a WH wreck or something. He started a thread a month ago about fitting a WH rear seat to a VT exec. Also asked about a WH cluster to VT exec, climate control etc.

well la de dah mr detective :p
in that case im wrong lol

Holdens Rule

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais V6
Sorry to bring this up again but what was the final verdict on this? I am looking at putting statesman interior into my vt calais and want to know if the back seat will fit. Also the statesman front seats have airbags where as my calais is a series 1 and doesn't so another question is can I hook up the airbags fairly easily or should I take them out the seats? I don't want them to go off accidentally.

nathans1987

Reaction score
Website
4316.awardspace.com
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7L M6
anything is possible for him who belives. ;)

if your planing to put the clubbie seats back into the wh i think it would look odd with that cream patch behind the rear door even if they were the same width?? also the cream under the dash unless your gonna change the dash also?

Holdens Rule

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais V6
I wish I had a clubby or even a stato, I think u got me mixed up

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Holdens Rule, I still say it WILL NOT fit.

Go to JC Spares, they have a WH stato interior in the gilles plains store. Take a tape measure and measure the back rest, then compare it to the size of your VT's back rest. I guarantee it will be a few inches narrower.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Sorry to bring this up again but what was the final verdict on this? I am looking at putting statesman interior into my vt calais and want to know if the back seat will fit. Also the statesman front seats have airbags where as my calais is a series 1 and doesn't so another question is can I hook up the airbags fairly easily or should I take them out the seats? I don't want them to go off accidentally.
The rest i have no clue about..

But the airbags i do, They connect at the side of the seats, I have them and have moved the seats many times.. If you don't have side Airbags then you wont need to worry, You wont be connected them anyway, As you don't have the connection to connect them up from the modual.
Pretentioners should connect as normal.

Holdens Rule

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais V6
Would it be hard to wire up the side airbags? Is it a case of getting your hands on a loom and a later module or is it a lot more, does anyone know? I know I'm going to get asked why bother hooking them up but I just want to know in case I get my hands on some updated interior.

1991_Vn2nV the pics of the statesman interior I looked at it seems the base is the same size as the back, is this correct? I see what you mean about the seat fitting between the armrests where as on my calais it goes to the body so I can understand it being smaller. I'm not too worried about that as I would probably get the ends redone so as to get rid of the seat belt hole and could possibly make it a bit wider in the process but if the base is narrower too then it's just too much mucking around.