Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What are you drinking right now?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
75 Kilo’s, 5’ 10” and shrinking. I’ve already had three beers and I’m off at 4 pm to a party, where no doubt I will consume the dozen Coopers Pale Ales I will take with me:)
How good is Pale Ale! Like it’s nothing amazing but it’s way off the mark of EB or Export. Everytime. Every single time you crack one open, it goes down well. It’s enjoyable. Like a burger from an independent shop as opposed to McDonalds, yet it costs the same.
The Pale Ale is never a bad performer. It’s going to go out there and get 50 every innings.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
One thing that annoys me are beer snobs: "Oh no, I only drink beer that"s made with the piss of Mexicans"
What, like this one I’m drinking and right now? I see how it is!

1698995090224.jpeg

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
View attachment 259769
Look. It’s been a long time. Maybe 15 years? Thought I’d have a sip. I’m not proud. It’s not terrible.

No longer WA beer. It’s an outrage. EB doesn’t even have Ken Arrowsmith on it anymore.

Just like Swan Draught. Made in some place in the east that no one in WA gives a stuff about.
Tried to like EB back in the day. I really did.
4 king browns for $10 from Halls Head Tav drive through sucked me in every Friday for a while.
Always gave me a headache though so didn’t drink it for long.
The label “Beer for Western Australia” which used to read “Brewed in Western Australia” is lame.

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
How good is Pale Ale! Like it’s nothing amazing but it’s way off the mark of EB or Export. Everytime. Every single time you crack one open, it goes down well. It’s enjoyable. Like a burger from an independent shop as opposed to McDonalds, yet it costs the same.
The Pale Ale is never a bad performer. It’s going to go out there and get 50 every innings.
Sparkling even better

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
My mate Cowballs, he went over to the New Zealand’s on a holiday. Sent me photos of these tasty looking beers.
IMG_4834.jpeg

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
So I'm just back from my party. Drank my dozen and some. I suppose it's better for my health than the all-nighter.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
It seems whatever I say you'll get upset, Hademall, but drinking a vast amount of alcohol over a short period of time isn't good for your liver & kidneys. It's also dangerous.
The alcohol itself is carseiogenic, meaning it affect cell function.

Last edited: