Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What backseat covers do you have?

toey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
I went from a Honda Civic to a VZ, so took the backseat covers from the Civic but they don't seem to fit in the VZ (can't seem to find different sizes when I go to shops?) so I'm looking for new backseat covers and was wondering what type everyone had? Maybe pictures if you can be bothered? Or any recommendations?

I want something cool and sporty, no hello kitty please :surprise:

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
I went from a Honda Civic to a VZ, so took the backseat covers from the Civic but they don't seem to fit in the VZ

Funny that....

Autobarn, Supercrap, Big W, Holden stealership........................ I could go on. They're not hard to find.

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
these are pretty cool
2vsrtc4.jpg

BLS

VZ25XC
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ
hahaaha, better not let the missus see them :p

just put some on order from the markets with custom writing and colors for $240 thtas front and rear. might be a bit costly tho??

toey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Alright, so I finally got off my ass and went to Super Cheap, they have a great range and the prices seem reasonable. But I read all the packs and they require you to take the back seats out. How the hell do I take the back seats out?? I can find two pulley things underneath the seats which unlocks them a bit, but for the most part they are still stuck. Anyone taken back seats out before?

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
to take out the backseats, pull those 2 tags and lift the seat up and just pull it out, then to get the backs out, undo the 2 bolts that hold them in, they are at the bottom, and just slide each one up. its a real bugger to get the backseat covers to fit properly because the seats are curved, so a bit of stretching and some patience will get it to look good, but more than likely will not fit 100%, maybe 95% lol

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
is it me or dose the hand brake look a bit like .... i hope it's not just me lol

toey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
to take out the backseats, pull those 2 tags and lift the seat up and just pull it out, then to get the backs out, undo the 2 bolts that hold them in, they are at the bottom, and just slide each one up. its a real bugger to get the backseat covers to fit properly because the seats are curved, so a bit of stretching and some patience will get it to look good, but more than likely will not fit 100%, maybe 95% lol

Thanks mate, I'll give it a go on the weekend. Let's hope I can put it all back together!