Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What can be done to a VX?

Maxseverity

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
hey,

I'm about to buy a Vx Commodore for my first car and i was wondering what some modifications i can do to make it a bit better (preferably alot better) than a stock standard VX.

pete_car

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 Acclaim
check out the my ride section and have a peek at the vx's there is alot you can do to it, depending on what you want someone on here may of already done it

batty_123

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY

radarak47

I lean to the right
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Acclaim
high ratio roller rockers, intake CAI, exhaust, tune.

Noy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
Yeah get it breathing properly first like a CAI and a exhaust then some rockers, then maybe some diff gears and shift kit... the ecotecs make fk all with even those mods unless you plan on going FI.

radarak47

I lean to the right
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Acclaim
yup but if you are a P plater it is a good start for when you can legally go FI. If you are ot happy with what you can do now, save your money up for a fast ride once you are off your P's.

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
Yeah get it breathing properly first like a CAI and a exhaust then some rockers, then maybe some diff gears and shift kit... the ecotecs make fk all with even those mods unless you plan on going FI.
Those mods will also set it up nicely for when your off your P's and go FI aswell :thumbsup:

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
You really have not given us an idea about what you want the car to do. Do you want it to look better? Sound better? have more performance? or a quirky side to it? Spend **** loads on stupid mods just so you can say you did?