Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Colour is better???

brokenikon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Maloo: 2008 VE SV6: 2004 VY II R8 Maloo
I'd go VooDoo. Mainly cause my neighbour has an Atomic SV6 and she's totally f'cked it with a stupid choice in rims, it now irritates me every time I see one.

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
Hi peoples

I'm looking at getting a VE SSv Ute but not sure which colour to get, I used to have an Atomic green sedan and loved the colour but I am keen on the Vudoo blue. I have 2 great options in front of me at the moment one Atomic green 2007 with 60,000 kms and one 2010 Vudoo blue brand new 0 kms and about $8,000 difference between them.

Which coulour do people like the most out of Vudoo Blue or Atomic Green? Not interested on any other colour.

Voodoo is my pick mate, and also the choice of a new one with a full warranty, sounds like a great deal, good luck :)

My Meanie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 HDT Group A SS Blue Meanie & 2010 SSv Ute
Thanks guys appreciate your comments especially about different colours looking better on different types of cars, utes/sedans. I am leaning towards the Vudoo but I had to ask after looking online and seeing very few new cars in Atomic and sh%t loads of Vudoo's for sale and a chick recently told me the Vudoo looks gay. I have a blue landcruiser which is what I am replacing and it would look better having the 2 blue cars next to each other in the drive way.

ssv 08 ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss-v 2008 ute
HAHA...everyone knows red is fast !!

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp