Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What colour should i paint my VK

doms3

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz
Pink??Would def stand out

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Where do you think? Its dam obvious if you give is 5 seconds thought.

i meant like go to a custom paint shop or to a standard paint shop but ill have a look at the local shop

V

VP CALIBER

have you seen the movie WRAITH .....the color of the dodge that charlie cheen drives ...BLACK in the shade night and when light hits dark RED....i think lol so BLACK with red ummm THE COLOR OF COKE ....i am no colour gide lol or painter.. its a sick colour...but do what ever you like bud. your the one looking at it ...

V

VP CALIBER

images
i did it yehaaaa well its the colour of this well not exactely black with red but a sick colour any ways lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/X Wagon
Hyundai green mica. Looks ok in the shade, but as soon as the sun hits it it will blow you away. Not too expensive either.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
are these serious answers or are you guys taking the piss out of me, do you have any pics captain??

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
i was just thinking "who the f**k is bill_randomhero" and then i saw the i have a lithp bit.. ll

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/X Wagon
Can't find any on the net. It looks a little bit like Botanica, a colour available on VS Commodores, but only when it's in the shade. As soon as the car is in the sun you can tell it's not a holden colour. My first car was a VS that was Botanica from the factory and resprayed green mica, looked pretty good but you could tell that it was a closed door respray because the door jambs and engine bay where a little bit different.