Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do to your VR/VS today?

Hole Denn

Reaction score
Members Ride
HoleDens
someone must be desperate to buy old crappy 40 year old rusted/dented sh*t extractors they have no use for :p

also Gen 11 motors are not holden efi 304, the Gen Series relates to LS motor Production not 80/90/2000 aussie car production runs.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
someone must be desperate to buy old crappy 40 year old rusted/dented sh*t extractors they have no use for :p

also Gen 11 motors are not holden efi 304, the Gen Series relates to LS motor Production not 80/90/2000 aussie car production runs.
I was referring to the Gen II Commodore with the 304, if you need me to clarify.
Also good to know I have no use for them, you must know more about my plans than I do.

Last edited:

Hole Denn

Reaction score
Members Ride
HoleDens
there is no such thing as Gen 11 or any gen commodores with any 304 or LS made by holden in australia. :p
a VR was not ever a Gen II car, "Gen" was about American production not Hole Denn you fool

If something is crusty and rusted old from 40 years ago, its good for nothing, any V8 hot exhaust pressure would instantly turn crusty rust into swiss cheese along with sandblasting :p

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
there is no such thing as Gen 11 or any gen commodores with any 304 or LS made by holden in australia. :p
a VR was not ever a Gen II car, "Gen" was about American production not Hole Denn you fool

If something is crusty and rusted old from 40 years ago, its good for nothing, any V8 hot exhaust pressure would instantly turn crusty rust into swiss cheese along with sandblasting :p

Gen I, VB - VL, Gen II, VN - VS. Call it what you will and I'll call it as I and others know them by.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Nice stalking BTW. You obviously are very lonely and have nothing better to do that follow me on JC, just so you can criticise pretty much everything I post.
Be nice if you started a build thread or contributed something useful.
BTW at least I can say I don't hide behind multiple JC accounts.

Hole Denn

Reaction score
Members Ride
HoleDens
Trolling will not be tolerated.
Nice stalking BTW. You obviously are very lonely and have nothing better to do that follow me on JC, just so you can criticise pretty much everything I post.
Be nice if you started a build thread or contributed something useful.
BTW at least I can say I don't hide behind multiple JC accounts.
Your narrow minded comments are rather disappointing and against rules @ Conspiring against members by creating hate groups to have them banned will not be tolerated, this includes negative rep of users or telling others to bait them. If we find this is happening, you will be banned. If there is a user you do not like, ignore them.

Perhaps a moderater can look into your targeted member baiting comments and take action, unlike the last time you repeated the same thing.

And no don”t even say that a mid 90”s Toyota Lexcen is a Gen 11 VR/VS Commodore model

https://pictures.abebooks.com/isbn/9780855667962-us.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Your narrow minded comments are rather disappointing and against rules @ Conspiring against members by creating hate groups to have them banned will not be tolerated, this includes negative rep of users or telling others to bait them. If we find this is happening, you will be banned. If there is a user you do not like, ignore them.

Perhaps a moderater can look into your targeted member baiting comments and take action, unlike the last time you repeated the same thing.

And no don”t even say that a mid 90”s Toyota Lexcen is a Gen 11 VR/VS Commodore model

How about you hit ignore and stop stalking me. If I don't have anything to say that you like then why do you feel the need to make comments on what I say?

Last edited by a moderator:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
It seems to me that you're always trying to bait me and are looking for me to have another dummy spit at you. I have worked you out enough that I won't give you the satisfaction anymore.

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag

The Toyota Commodore and Holden Lexcen are both Gen 2.

If not, why are they in the same Gregory's book ?

You can see all the Commodore generations listed here on Wikipedia

Screenshot_20231201_032306_Chrome.jpg

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Trolls be gone.