Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What do you do for a living?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Wooooo safeway liquor :drink:
Im only there till i finish tafe tho...

Heh, how funny was that Camira today?

Checked it out:

Chequered Flag Across Bonnet.
12 (or there abouts) rims which looked like they came off of an Excel
"Race Style" fuel filler cap
Monster Tacho
Tinted Tail-lights
Racing Numbers
NOS Sticker

Oh by the way, springs = no go.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I work 24/7, for a 4 year old boss who likes drawing on walls, a 5 year old major speech delayed, club footed child with anger issues who enjoys jumping from high things and going in ambulances & a 36 year old male, in the finance approval sector, likes different lunches everyday, winges lots & comes home with a new injury every day....

So really I am a carer, nurse, negotiator, drycleaner, kitchen hand & chef (hard to get good help these days), cleaner, bum wiper, DVD turner onerer, toy repairer, taxi driver, personal shopper, massuse, speech therapist, wiggles dancing under study (i try), car cleaner, dog walker, alarm clock, loans officer, cheque book, delivery driver, receptionist, party planner, in law excuse maker, parts picker uperer, regular coffee & V drinker, budget planner, TV guide (god forbid if my kids miss Play school), ticket booker, fight referee. Currently playing renovation rescue with my house and doing my diploma of professional counselling and 3 study majors in relationship counselling, child development & effective parenting, whilst working as a Carer doing personal care for the Quad Assoc of WA.

Working conditions can be hard, no holidays, no RDO's, and well no pay (only in hugs & kisses), no super, no workers comp, late shift everynight, never know whats going to happen tomorrow.

I love my job.... :whistling

The perks are great though. You get to work from home, free board and lodging, sex with the finance guy, and you can sleep on the job.

Coxy_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VE GTS
Heh, how funny was that Camira today?

Checked it out:

Chequered Flag Across Bonnet.
12 (or there abouts) rims which looked like they came off of an Excel
"Race Style" fuel filler cap
Monster Tacho
Tinted Tail-lights
Racing Numbers
NOS Sticker

HAHAHA awesome!! thats a pretty extensive mod list there :whistling
did you take any photos of this up and coming tarmac tearer? lol
i was trying to have a better look but couldnt see too much from between the casks...

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Warehouse manager here in South Dandenong