Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What does this mean? Vsr check

Josheh

Soon to be Boater
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
SOLD - VX, Now have MY14 CRUZE
Thank you all, and thank you risky very much for your help.

I walked away from the deal. I only found out about the collision because of the vsr, my mechanic didn't notice anything but the seller went quiet on me when I told him I wasn't interested anymore. It was getting more and more dodgy.

I honestly love the vz Calais, and I've decided to look at a smaller boat now, so the Calais will be fine.

It's honestly going to be my daily and a towing vehicle second, and I'm unsure if I wanted something big like the crewman. But I took every bit of advice from you, and thanks so much.

I considered the crewman again, but I've found another Calais that's in much better condition that's been owned by a police officer I'm checking out tomorrow. And has a towbar rated 1600kg which is ample for the boat size now.

Much more legit and I'm spending a little higher in $$ but the quality is there.

I'm unsure about the accidents at all as he lied about it all, and I didn't bother with doing that transport thing.

So to anyone considering this vehicle, I'd stay away if I were you. Pm me if you want details on the listing if you want.