Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What does your username mean?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Italian Stallion said:
cacchio
cazzo
ceffo

Work out what the those above mean then ya know
Are they slang words at all? I havent heard of the first two, and the last is snout.
AirStrike :air:

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
fourstar is just a play on my surname, Forster. 82 is just the year i was born. Used to use the username four_stories around the place but I got sick of it after a while, a nickname I got at school after an incident inlvolving me, school, a banister, sliding, falling, another banister and an ambo...

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
brownie cos lastname is Brown, 82 year was born. Fairly standard

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
SPYder + reaPER
SPY + PER
Spyper .. commonly misspelled by dyslexics around the net as Spyder or Snyper.

I used to use Reaper when playing duke nukem 3d network games, and my mate was Spyder. When we'd play different games together we'd use the nickname Spyper as a mix of both our names. He dropped Spyder.. Reaper was too common.. so I took Spyper.

80shovelead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais, VS Exec, VL Exec
mines my bike, 80shovelead 1980 harley davidson shovel head

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
well my username isnt what you'd first think when reading it...yes it is a play-on-words of sir lancelot...by the cruise part isnt refering to driving. (well i wasnt thinkin of it that way when i came up with it anyway...but it does make for a good double meaning)
i was dubbed with the nickname cruisey by my friends because im always so laid back about everything most people freak out over...
an example is when i used to play bass professionally. we'd do at least three gigs a week, and even after years of doing it, other people i knew in the industry and my bandmates still used to get quite nervous and stuff before they had to go onstage...while i could be getting ready to go out infront of hundreds of people and not be fazed in the least.
so yeah, basically just picked up the name from being so calm and easygoing under stress.
the VS part of my username i think i had to add because i couldnt use just sircruisealot (taken already...but ive never seen anyone with it...yet).

B

Baritji

My user name is of a small species of monitor found in the NT. Varanus baritji, or Whites Monitor. Baritji means 'white' in one of the local aboriginal languages.

I live and breathe reptiles, so if you need to ID a snake in the yard email me a pic!

Cheers,
B

Widget

VY II SV8 Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SV8
My initials are ‘WJT” and if you try to say it as a word it sounds near enough to “Widget”.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Well, mine was meant to be 91vngal...Coz my cars a '91 vn..(duh) And I'm a chick, but when i signed up, I somehow lost my 9....

Oh well, it's stuck now, I'm used to it!!

LindasBT1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5ltr + bt1 pack
Mines pretty self explanitory.