Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what else can i upgrade?

Dreamscape

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve v6 omega 2008 3.6l
hi all reasonably new to cars and upgrade spent my ife growing up on dirt bikes and those mods were pretty easy to do with my dad and his mates (when required).

Just curios as to what else can i do to my Ve V6 so ive done my coil overs and mag that was a first ive just slapped on my cat back exhaust( once the manifold arrives then i shall put on my extractors and hi flow cats providing i can find the right piece of bent piping) ive done my throttle relay, once i get my type 2 screw maf sensor my otr shall go on. just bought my under drive balancer manifold insulator . what else can i do to the engine before i take the top off? what can i do to it once ive taken the top off?

im the type to slowly acquire the pieces then stick as much in as i can in one or two days.

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Dreamscape,

Thanks for your enquiry.

To give you an idea in regards to what packages we would recommend for your VE V6, please refer to the link below.

http://support.maceengineering.com.au/Knowledgebase/List/Index/729/ve-alloytec-packages

Given the current mods, you have lined up, the next step would be a cam upgrade. In saying this though, I would see how you go with your current round of upgrades first as you may be happy with them.

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards,
Steve