Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what exhaust do i need to get

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
listen bruhz, im doing your forums a favour by creating more threads and coming up with interesting topics that everyone likes to debate on, clearly with my 7k views everything i post isn't rubbish or else no one would have bothered to view it true?

Youve created MULTIPLE threads, ask the exact same question in each. A VZ Alloytec exhaust is a topic that is neither interesting nor worth a debate.

Stick with one, stop talking like a 12 year old station rat and you might get an answer.

Make another one and you can start copping infractions for spamming.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
now i know ive already made a few threads about which exhaust to choose but i just wanted to say i recently went to the exhaust shop (suspect motorsports) which i got my 2 1/4 xforce exhaust done at and i told them i was disappointed in the sound the new exhaust (xforce) made because there wasn't much difference from the standard catback exhaust i had on my vz tho i do feel the xforce exhaust did give me power gains i was more eager for it too sound better and louder, anyway i asked the guy at the shop how i could make my car louder and he told me theres not much you can do to make an alloytec sound any better and said that it could be made louder but it would drone like crazy and sound like ****, he also said that alloytecs are one of the worst engines sound wise.

This answer is the exact same answer everyone on this forum was giving you....So to me personally, I think it was a waste of a thread or 6

sickest

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
A VZ Alloytec exhaust is a topic that is neither interesting nor worth a debate.

i beg to differ, like i said 7k views on my topic so if you gotta probelm with that u can come at me bro. Dont get so butthurt all the time ay no one made you view my thread and no one told you too post, also everytime i made a thread i have asked different questions if you took your time to actually read them you would see but obviously thats not the case, with that being said i do allow your opinions on my threads whether you find alloytec exhausts interesting or not that it totally up to you but like i said dont view it if your just going to complain all the time.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
The OP's English skills make it hard to take his argument seriously (not to mention dumping all his posts in single paragraphs).

untitled.bmp

sickest

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
The OP's English skills make it hard to take his argument seriously (not to mention dumping all his posts in single paragraphs).

untitled.bmp

are single paragraphs too hard for you to read? if so i can dumb en them down for you.