Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What exhaust?

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Im trying to work out what my kingswood has.. to do with exhaust so far Ive noticed it's got genie extractors.. and a 2'5" twin exhaust. into mufflers which say 'super turbo' on one of them.

What company makes these? Ive googled it.. and theres 2 companys.. Lukey and Dynamax? what one would it likey it to be..

Also.. Is there any way of finding what kind of exhaust pipe I have? :\

cheers

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
[jonnoo];1968506 said:
just light steel tubing....
well that obvious.......................... but like with catback systems.. you can get redback, lukey, pacemakers, manta.. and all that.. :\

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Super Turbo is the name of the "performance" muffler made by Walker. Dynomax is the performance branch of Walker, but they are branded Lukey in Australia. So, Dynomax and Lukey one and the same.

So your Kingswood is a 308? Super Turbo's are generally pretty quiet, to make sound better, I would recommend using a chambered glass packed muffler, they are deeper and louder than Super Turbo's and iust have an overall better sound quality.

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Sorrryyy Ari D: Picky much? xD

Super Turbo is the name of the "performance" muffler made by Walker. Dynomax is the performance branch of Walker, but they are branded Lukey in Australia. So, Dynomax and Lukey one and the same.

So your Kingswood is a 308? Super Turbo's are generally pretty quiet, to make sound better, I would recommend using a chambered glass packed muffler, they are deeper and louder than Super Turbo's and iust have an overall better sound quality.

Alright sweet. thanks for that!

253, With the Genie Extractors I think its quite loud how it is atm. Dad used to get hassled about the sound but never defected..
So Im thinking its perfect the way it is.. Cheers for the suggestions though