Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What gone missing........

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Hi Aggro,
Thanks for the pic.. yeah i do have one of those i just didn't notice it.
I am after a lining to go in the spare wheel well, to sound proof it a bit more than just the plastic tub...

also do you have a glove box & centre console light ?

You have a HSV so yeah you would want to have it standard! :yeah: as for my Lumina I got the glovebox light, but the centre console light no, would be a nice addition but doesn't phase me that I don't have one. Decided the satin chrome inserts for the air vents would look good instead of the standard plain balck ones, luxo ones have them and SS/SSV/HSV.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Hey Aggro, I cant believe i have no glove box light.. My old SS had one and one in the center console as well.. But the bit that annoys me the most is that in my glove box the hole is there for the light so it looks unfinished..

Would it have been to much to put a blank plate over the hole or better still the actual bloody light !!:bang:

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Fustrating isn't it? 60k car and no glovebox light! well the little blank covers u can get, I have one covering the console light spot so yeah! cost cutting extreme.

DougieC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE LUMINA SS 6.0
Hi Guys, since seeing Aggro's picture of the VE boot lid liner I have been trying to get one in South Africa with no luck. No dealer can help me, not even from the factory. Can anyone point me to a good GM dealer that I could e-mail to find out what it would cost to ship one to SA.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,
Dougie

abdomin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina 5l
Did anyones come with a battery that stays charged?

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Did anyones come with a battery that stays charged?

get it charged with the appropriate charger and a software update from holden that changes the alternators output cycles and it should be fine

BustedNut

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Sedan
How about a bottle of 'Touch Up' paint??

I read in an earlier post that they recieved one with the vehicle.. I certainly didn't.. and I've noticed two 1mm chips halfway up the bonnet on the passenger side that I'd like to seal.

Can't believe I've got stone chips after a week and a half :mad:, more to the point I cant believe I don't recall them occuring!! (Nobody else has driven the car yet.. :))

Regards,

BustedNut

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
How about a bottle of 'Touch Up' paint??

I read in an earlier post that they recieved one with the vehicle.. I certainly didn't.. and I've noticed two 1mm chips halfway up the bonnet on the passenger side that I'd like to seal.

I think you will find thta is a dealer thing. I have never got touch up paint with any new car yet but now you mention it, would be something they would throw in for nix if you asked for it.

Reaper

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
I believe the touch up paint bottles only come with HSV's now ( unsure of calais v/caprice)as mine came with one and it has HSV on the actual bottle (wow)

Holden stopped handing them out ( more cost cutting) as they are covered under the 3 year warranty and when they dried out or went gluggy customers could demand a new one.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
My car is phantom metallic. I've noticed that the colour coded bit on the door mirrors is NOT metallic! :bang: Now there's some dodgy cost cutting.

Anyone else have this?