Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what is my car worth?

M

MTX_15inX2

its a VR commodore 1993 it has 15in mags, tinted windows, autotecnia sports steerin wheel, extractors,sports exaust, 2000 dollar sound system, cold air intake, its in good condition reco engine only dont 130000 ummm its red lol so how do yas think?

also has anyone noticed any diffrent with the CAI installed? i put it in a few days ago and cant really tell much diffrence if anything the enigine is more responsive when ya accelerate

N

NXNVR-6

Its probly worth about $5500 - $6000. But with only 130k on the clock, you might get more.

M

MTX_15inX2

thanks mate when i get the boot customised i will take some pics, do you no anythig about the CAI?

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
MTX_15inX2 said:
thanks mate when i get the boot customised i will take some pics, do you no anythig about the CAI?

CAI isn't going to give your car any more power, just more responsive as you mentioned in your first post... thats what its like for me too.

M

MTX_15inX2

thanks mate hey got any ideas on a custom designe for my boot its being done in 2 weeks and i have no idea what to do i have got 2 MTX 15in subs to play with please help lol anyone?

U

Ultimate_Megatron

about a grand

maybe...

probably get more if you wrecked it
especially with AUTOTECHNICA steering wheel
OWWW!
so in other words its fully worked