Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what is the least favorite thing about ur car?

mattbombers

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
How High the vt sits with 20s, like an instant lift kit damn you work and no time to put the new springs in , not to mention manual windows. :(

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I don't have electric windows....
And y do u think I wanna get rid of my ford

Oops sorry I thought the question was what was the least favourite thing about my car, not yours. OK, the Ford badge :D

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
That were my car a spaceship and I flew away, the Moon would have gone by 70,000km ago...

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
my engine bay... its messy and lets the whole car down, but as soon as i move back to perth next yr its coming off the road for a full smoothed bay with hidden wiring etc... oh and the LS3 and harrop HVT2300 will look right at home in that nice smooth shiney bay ;-) after that just an interiour tidy up and then contact some mags :)

T-rex

Reaction score
Members Ride
4 Banger Hilux
No bloody cup holders for one, manual window winders and the random trim noises that inherit it especially the knocking coming from inside my drivers side door.

rk has a vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 Vn sedan early model
my engine bay... its messy and lets the whole car down, but as soon as i move back to perth next yr its coming off the road for a full smoothed bay with hidden wiring etc... oh and the LS3 and harrop HVT2300 will look right at home in that nice smooth shiney bay ;-) after that just an interiour tidy up and then contact some mags :)
Is that the vs?