Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Keyboard and Mouse is everyone Using

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
i have a laptop.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
I would buy this one if there was a numeric keypad on the side.

LOGITECH DiNovo EDGE

Ahhhhhhhhh, I didnt even notice thaat, and I should of when i seen it as and add-on you can buy. Damn thats turned me off the keyboard now, I use the keypad way to often.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Ahhhhhhhhh, I didnt even notice thaat, and I should of when i seen it as and add-on you can buy. Damn thats turned me off the keyboard now, I use the keypad way to often.
Yeah I noticed it doesn't come with that, but rechargable wireless is more important:p

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Yeah I noticed it doesn't come with that, but rechargable wireless is more important:p

Yeah true lol. Ill just grab one of those wireless keypads for 50 bux, or maybe wait for them to become rechargeable lol.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
I've got a Logitech G5 mouse and Logitech G15 keyboard. Got them both for free :D Ain't it fun knowing people high up in EB? :p

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Found the Dinovo Edge for $195 from CPL..........still looking.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
EBAY.... They have moved up a little bit their to, but not much over the 150ish mark now on average. Ahhh I just want to order mine.
I went into the "good guys" today to see if they could do a deal, standing looking, the bloke says "You dont look like your going to buy anything, so ill just let u browse and dream" WTF, i was going to order atleast 500 bux worth of gear, plus would of put something away for the missus if he done a good deal. He didnt even ask me how my day was, just came straight out with that. Total order at the "Good Guys" = ****ING NOTHING, rude pricks, new store to, and i wont go back. Making good customer base on their first week of being open.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Depends what machine I'm on:

MacBook - Internal keyboard and trackpad, although I often have an old-but-good MS PS/2 Intellimouse connected via a USB -> PS/2 adaptor

Dell P4 - Microsoft Internet Keyboard and Dell by Logitech USB mouse

P3: Black Dell keyboard and el cheapo "Genius" mouse

iMac: 1000000000 year old, but damn comfortable DEC keyboard, and Microsoft Wireless Wheel Mouse, both connected via USB -> PS/2 adaptor

pill

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
kb/m

I use a G15 keyboard (old blue one with 18 keys) and a G7 Mouse (both logitech).

surprisingly, you can't get either anymore, the old version of the G15 is no longer sold (some crappy red one with only 6 spare keys is whats made now) and the G7 is canned for some reason. I'm surprised, it's the best mouse i've ever used, complete with the dock it has 2 spare batteries so if one runs out you just swap them over in ten seconds, and you're back playing your game.