Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Keyboard and Mouse is everyone Using

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I use a G15 keyboard (old blue one with 18 keys) and a G7 Mouse (both logitech).

surprisingly, you can't get either anymore, the old version of the G15 is no longer sold (some crappy red one with only 6 spare keys is whats made now) and the G7 is canned for some reason. I'm surprised, it's the best mouse i've ever used, complete with the dock it has 2 spare batteries so if one runs out you just swap them over in ten seconds, and you're back playing your game.
G7 was replaced with the new G9.

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
Generic Keyboard - Black (Don't like all the extra crappy buttons, just a simple keyboard.

Microsoft Optical Intellimouse

intelli.jpg
kb_ps2bk_01.jpg

pill

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive

tommo82

Non-donating member.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 HSV Senator
I'm using an Apple mightymouse and apple keyboard. Both bluetooth.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Just thought Id update, while this thread has been bumped.

I ordered Dinovo Edge, and the MX revolution today (now yesterday = Tuesday), and ill make payment tomoro, cant wait for it to arrive, im so excited.
My now ex girlfriend said i was crazy for spending so much on a keyboard, but we broke up last week, so i ordered the mouse aswell lol.

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Just thought Id update, while this thread has been bumped.

I ordered Dinovo Edge, and the MX revolution today (now yesterday = Tuesday), and ill make payment tomoro, cant wait for it to arrive, im so excited.
My now ex girlfriend said i was crazy for spending so much on a keyboard, but we broke up last week, so i ordered the mouse aswell lol.

hahahhahahahah! let me know how the edge goes :)

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
vx revolution and a standard usb keyboard.

im thinking about buying the microsoft elite wireless desktop pack, or whatever the new one is. but its just way too dear.

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
Logitech mx5000, although wish I had gone similar type of bundle but from Microsoft, as their branded keyboards are more in tune with the operating system.

there are certain functions on this keyboard i cant reassign and it annoys the **** out of me

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I got good ol G11 and LX3 plus laser mouse, did well on WoW great for late night raids in the dark hehe.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG..... Typing on the DiNovo Edge right now.... SO farrrrkkiinng GOOD. The keys have short strokes kinda like a laptop, but doesnt feel like laptop at all. So quiet and smooth, omg this is the keyboard to buy. The mini wheel down the right hand bottom can be configured to work as a mouse, like a laptop one haha. Omg its so cool lol. I could keep going on and on caus typing is such a joy haha. Can you tell im a little bit excited? Im going to set up the MX revo now :D