Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what mod annoys you

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Some of us would like to leave a bit of planet for our kids to destroy, we can't have all the fun.

FuzzayD

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN Executive 3.8i
**** guys your ripping down everything on my car...I love my psycho bitch sticker. Jks.
Does SS air intake give me an excuse for a bonnet scoop?
I hate when people take all their badges off. I hate when people remove sideview mirrors. I hate Racing seat belts on road cars. I hate red cars (reminds me of my poo-tube). I hate cellphone numbers on rear windows when the car isn't for sale. I hate Intercoolers sticking out the front. I hate kits without spoilers.
I love when people use house paint, it really suits a commy

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
**** guys your ripping down everything on my car...I love my psycho bitch sticker. Jks.
I hate when people take all their badges off. I hate when people remove sideview mirrors. I hate Racing seat belts on road cars. I hate red cars (reminds me of my poo-tube). I hate cellphone numbers on rear windows when the car isn't for sale. I hate Intercoolers sticking out the front. I hate kits without spoilers.

ive got an intercooler at the front? it serves a purpose. i like the idea of ramming 1800 cc of cold air into at 80km/h to cool it down. mines still harder to see than most skylines out there though.
the badges i agree with to a point. when you see a commodore with no badges on it, 99% of the time, you know its a v6. when i bought my car, it had no badges on it, so ive stuck a v6 badge on the rear garnish where it used to have one.
i also hate those for sale stickers. although it is an easy way to get hold of a guy thats dont something stupid on the road.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Definitely not.
Wow, I hope that whole post was a joke :) cuz you pretty much hate everything that all other people here are in love with - kits without spoilers, badgeless cars, intercoolers, etc. :)

ive got an intercooler at the front? it serves a purpose. i like the idea of ramming 1800 cc of cold air into at 80km/h to cool it down. mines still harder to see than most skylines out there though.
the badges i agree with to a point. when you see a commodore with no badges on it, 99% of the time, you know its a v6. when i bought my car, it had no badges on it, so ive stuck a v6 badge on the rear garnish where it used to have one.
i also hate those for sale stickers. although it is an easy way to get hold of a guy thats dont something stupid on the road.
Get that 'cooler out where people can see it. They are awesome. UNLESS you have a logo sprayed on it, then it's tacky I think :)
My SS is one of the few V8s with no badges. I should put my SS stickers on so people don't make that mistake, if the roar from the dumpers and straight-cut timing gears doesn't give it away :D

Sam

FuzzayD

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN Executive 3.8i
I change my mind the only thing i hate now is bonnet pins on hondas.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Some of us would like to leave a bit of planet for our kids to destroy, we can't have all the fun.

Pfft, if you want to save the environment then get rid of the things that cause more greenhouse pollution than cars...

COWS!!

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka

If you want to keep your stock cat to save the planet then more power to you. A high flow cat in reality is pretty much the same as no cat....and you will still stink like a catless car.