Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What model ute is this - VR or VS?

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
That poor fella in the red shirt.. He's the bloke that needs the cane, half size limbs... where the F is his left arm?

1994vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Executive
i think its a vs mate. notice the indicator light... its oval. the vs indicator light is oval. the vs is retangular. but it is very hard to tell when it has been messed with to such an extent.

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
i think its a vs mate. notice the indicator light... its oval. the vs indicator light is oval. the vs is retangular. but it is very hard to tell when it has been messed with to such an extent.

It has a clear lense though, so it's been changed regardless

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Even though it's irrelevant, VS S1 came out with the rectangle indicator, VS s2 had the orange oval indicator and VS S3 has the clear oval indicators.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
All of which can be purchased from eBay and installed in a VR or VS guard making it a pretty useless reference. The windows have been replaced with poly-carb so I can't even tell by that lol.

RWD4ever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 ute
Didn't vs have clear side blinkers? Or was it vt up

VR and VS series 1 had rectangular orange. Series III had clear side blinkers. HSV also used the clear. But since that part is so easily changed, it is useless for carbon-dating a ute.