Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Music Do You Listen To?

What Music Do You Listen To While Driving?

• Total voters

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
we had HI-5, the wiggles and hillsongs playing from Perth to Sydney we also got funny looks when pulling into roadhouses

Haha some people have no taste in music :p lol, the looks you get are hilarious, only in encourages me more, especially when its in melbourne and you dont know anyone. I remember when going through the peak hour traffic, I adjusted my set, and had the whole "GaNgStA" pose happening, seat right back, one arm stretched out to the top of the wheel, window down, and looking light *my music isnt rediculously loud* face and nodding away haha, peoples reactions is priceless.

Mostly "Corkey Butcherz"

Bing bang, bing bang bong, Bing bang, bing bang bong, Bing bang, bing bang bong.

Also isnt its Corkey Bu'chek or something like that?

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
I am on a massive Fear Factory bender at the moment. Back to my ****ing roots!!!

I have the "Obsolete" album in the head unit in my car at the moment.

My fav tracks from it are:

Edgecrusher
Smasher / Devourer
Securitron (Police State 2000)
Descent
Resurrection

But i hate their rendition of "Cars", purely because i hate the original version of it too. But putting that aside, they covered it bloody well. I just don't like the song.

I'm a sucker for the more technical sounding metal. Fear Factory satisfy me because of the use of samples and DJ equipment mixed in with their bone crunching guitar riffs and drumming, mixed with the fantastic vocals.

Go and get yourself a copy of Plastic Planet by g/z/r. Its got Sabbath's Geezer Butler on bass, Burton C Bell on vocals, Pedro Howse on guitar and Deen Castrovovo on drums.

Sort of sounds like FF, but the bass playing is more prominent due to Geezer who is pretty much one of the best hard rock/metal bassists out there.

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
I Listen to pretty much anything that comes up on the radio at work

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Disturbed - Indestructible is my fave right now. Just gotta wait till september 2nd for their concert :thumbsup:

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
Disturbed - Indestructible is my fave right now. Just gotta wait till september 2nd for their concert :thumbsup:
I beleive thier new album is very hit and miss, my fav song from the new album would be Haunted.

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
I beleive thier new album is very hit and miss, my fav song from the new album would be Haunted.

haunted is by far my fav aswell, ripper of a song, i must admit i really like the whole album, jus tryin to tune my sub to get tha most out of tha drums (like tha chorus on 'the curse' :) )

leonthalion

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SII LS1 Wagon
I listen to a bit of everything but if got Lamb Of God - Ashes of the Wake in my car atm, their best album imo. if its good ill listen to it, t pain, LOG, Static X, un-Earthed, pendulum, prodogy, JT, U2, Breaking Benjamin, Celldweller, Trivium, Flow Rida, Alexisonfire, Massive Attack etc... oh and who could forget the great Johnny Cash!!

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual

I think its their best album yet. Much heaver than their older stuff but not too heavy if you get what i mean

my98vt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive
bit of evrything. love trance etc bassy stuff but love my rock too

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
parkway drive - horizons album
alexisonfire.