Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what shell i do next

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
My point was that it was the incorrect use of a word, not a spelling mistake. You may have made a genuine mistake, but you did it twice, leading me to believe you used the wrong word....My mistake...

kas699

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v8 5 speed commodore executive
mate get a life they just mistakes,i dont like the normal lights i intend on puttin the monaro lights but with the black back ground. not going black rims i thought more along the lines of shadow crome.lower it with coil overs? but first of all is tint windows and personlised plates

kas699

Reaction score
Members Ride
so no one likes my ride i take it

MR.HRT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6

nice starting point mate. personally I'd change the taillights to the black monaro ones like you said and black monaro headlights. Debadge it and remove the rear spoiler and change the wheels. err thats about all:whistling ;) :thumbsup: :p

kas699

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah i want to change the lights but atm these still look better than the standard vt series 2 lights i will be changin the wheels soon as possible but i would really like to lower it first than dark tint the windows

Hot-Rod

SuPaFlY -LiV3 Surviv3 Di3
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VX Commodore Series 2
whats the sound system like. first thing you need in a car as it will make you happy. looks will make everyone else happy

I agree.

Get a fully sick sound system to make people look in annoyance. I recommend Kenwood double din head unit, with decent sub and amp.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute

its just the cosmetics of your ride that some people dont like. you car is fine imo but it could look much better with a few simple mods as suggested.

kas699

Reaction score
Members Ride
it has 6*9 on parcel shelf with pioneer 6 inch in front and back doors, with a pioneer head unit( no subs as yet) its only got 95000 original kms fe2 suspension its a auto but am looking for a 5 speed to put into it i live in the country so 18 inch wheels is the biggest i will be able to go