Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What to do?

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
make good of the drugs your given? mix them with beer! might be pretty good! ...or bad...
****, buy a PS3 and GT5, that mother####er is soooo mind numbing you'll be there for hours!

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Yeah, I've hi jacked my sons Xbox 360 & PS3.y wife's in town now buying me GT5 as we speak.

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
Been out of work since the 20th August last year due a work place a accident and iam waiting on back fusion at the end this month(all ready had two discectomy on my lower back,great for a 23 year old).I get my full wages from workcompo,witch I had to fight through hell to get it.Also can't lift anything heavier than 5kgs and will not be able to think about going back to work untill the end of this year.I'am a prisoner in my own home.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Man, that sucks. At least I'm only out of action for 2-3 months. I've got to rely on annual leave and income protection insurance to keep me going though.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Man, i couldn't even bat if i wasn't allowed to lift anything heavier than a carton of milk.

Try to make the most of the time, can you do a course or something by correspondance ?

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
I'am doing a certificate 4 in occupational health and safety after my op,as can't work in my line of work a more.