Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What was the last thing you watched?

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Series final of Walking Dead. One of the best episodes of the show.
Now to wait till febuary for it to start again.

* mid season finale dude lol

Watching Doctor Who. Finally had a big enough break to be able to get used to Matt Smith

Last edited:

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
I have been binging on a few different shows, lately.

New season of Sherlock. Absolutely fantastic show! Shame they have 3 episode seasons.

Helix, Sons of Anarchy, Elementary.

Also watched The Wolf of Wall Street, The Hobbit and American Hustle. Fantastic movies! Highly suggest!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Got the , complete , Breaking Bad , series 1 & 2 for christmas , so have been watching that a bit , bloody great series , annoyed I missed most of them first time round .

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
We're always binging on shows lol. Latest being all 5 seasons of stargate Atlantis. Spewing they cancelled it, was an awesome show. Just started getting into Dracula, pretty interesting show.

Also just watched the first two hobbit movies, hanging for the next one something bad!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Yeah, I felt the same about Stargate Universe, was more my dark BSG styled SciFi, but alas if I like something it will surely be cancelled.....FireFly anyone?

Lately I've been binging on Star Trek DS9 weirdly enough. Season 6 and 7 specifically, nothing like a nice dark war and all the ethical dilemmas and personal moral compass swings that come with it. Amazing when you look at how they saw the future back in the 90's, Rodenberry sure had his technology sussed, a true futurist.

Watched Bad Grandpa, it was a hoot, slow in parts but overall I liked the way they put it together. Diner shart scene had me in stitches.

Last edited:

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I've just started watching stargate universe. Wraith wasnt keen on watching something that was cancelled after 2 seasons lol so I watch bits when I can.

Really bugs me how they cancel the good shows and yet they keep crap like agents of shield on.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
It's really good. Robert Carlyle alone makes it work. If you like BSG it's very likely this will hit the spot.

Most people want soap and few SciFi shows can pull off the mix well enough. I hate soap but I'll tolerate it where the Sci and the Fi is balanced.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Wow I've missed this thread... We're all massive Stargate fans here.... I love you guys!

Wasn't super keen on sgu but watches it nonetheless. My wife and I have watched sg1 and SGA back yo back twice now.... My wife goes a little glassy eyed when Ronan Dex makes an appearance... Nothing suss she claims lol

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Lol Jason Momoa, back before he was glassed in the face