Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What was your first Holden?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
My first car was a LX Torana hatch with a good ol' 202 and an m20 4sp. Trashed it which was a shame. Went onto LH with a 350 and later a LX SS with a 253 before moving onto a VK Director (brilliant top end in that thing), VXII SS and now a VYII SS. God knows how many less note worthy cars were inbetween the above.

Reaper

Misaprop

black betty
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
My first car was VN calais v6 bought 2 years ago...
It was stolen 1 year ago, so upgraded to VT Calais v6. That car felt a bit too slow after the worked VN, so on monday upgraded to VX Calais V8.

I think its Calais forever for me

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
mine was a 82 VH sedan, beige colour, with a tan and dark brown velour and vinyl interior ( imaculate inside too ). i put a rebuilt blue 202 in it and it already had a 5 speed box. had lowered suspension and prusuit rims too.
the car yard i bought it off for $900 ( motor had stuffed rings, blew smoke, until i replaced it of course ) didnt know it had a 5 speed box!! :thumbsup:

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
mine was the car im driving today, 1992 VP. havent had many troubles with it as such, the only major one's were my fault (bent axle, bent wheel, scratched to s h i t (backwards thru a barbed wire fence :p))

apart from that, the only thing buggin me is the front suspension is squeaky as a mofo when i hit bumps or are going over about 90km/h, spose its just getting old and wearing out, ill just replace it all when i lower my car and get my 17's i guess...

nomad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina wagon.
My first Holden was a 1970 HG 350ci GTS Monaro back in 1974. Since then I've owned at least 1 each of... HQ Kingswood, HQ Statesman De-Ville, FC, FB, EK, EJ, EH, HR & HT. Only owned 1 Torana, it being a 1978 Sunbird.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
My first holden is my current lady, Bulma, the VS S1 exec, she's an ex marked cop car, turn farmers car, so yeah she's rough around the edges but i like her, easy enough to drive, and i can relax while driving her, makes me feel good to cruise

as my sig says, i may not be fast by any terms but at least im happy behind my wheel lol

Kevhaze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 6sp Manual
well my first car was a LX SS Hatch with a 355 stroker and a 4sp maual i love that car still got it its in my shed and i will never get rid of it and here she is
P1010021.jpg

P1010019.jpg

Iam in the process of rebuilding the old girl right now