Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What would you do? (DEFECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
All you did was assume and stereotype how bad my attitude was when you would have zero idea.

He read your bad attitude, he didn't assume anything, ####in straya ####!

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
This thread reminds me of the P Plater twin turbo thread from last week......anyone would think it's school holidays

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
When I got this car I didn't need it so much for work, But now entering my last year as a carpenter I need to carry more things including a trailor, and v6 holden ute just doesn't cut it.
Which is why I need a 4x4 hilux/navara.

dafuq? You do realize thousands of tradies across Australia would laugh their arses off at you? V6 Commodore is perfectly sufficient for loading it down and dragging a trailer behind it.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
When I got this car I didn't need it so much for work, But now entering my last year as a carpenter I need to carry more things including a trailor, and v6 holden ute just doesn't cut it.
Which is why I need a 4x4 hilux/navara.

Probably the first logical post from you in this whole thread, still it would make more sense to wait until you"re on full wages and clearly not struggling as much with money.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I'm sure some one would be keen on a swap for your rims and springs. Done in a weekend. Easy as no excuses. The V6 ute seems good enough for 90% of tradies when they don't have bad ride height and hektik 20s.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
With sentences like that your argument of not being a bogan or a tool is invalid.

Twennies are heaps sick bruz, gets all the gangaz moist as but gotta chuck em cos them pigs always be ####ing with me aye bro, gonna get a big rig navara mate....plenty of room for packs of gangaz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.