Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What would you pay for my 1995 VS?

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
I would say around $1000 mark max if you find the right buyer....It's almost hit 300,000 which instantly renders these things pretty much worthless $$ wise.

Your rego is almost up too.

I only got $1500 for mine and that was with a lower km motor, fresh trans, exhaust, extractors, high flow cat, and an almost brand new driveline from trans back, perfect body/paint etc etc

$1000 for a high km stocker would be a good deal....I agree $500 is a little low though

The only ones still holding their value is: HSV, Statesman/Caprice, Calais & SS..even then these are dropping massively these days....base models aren't desirable anymore

I would be taking off your CAI and other aftermarket bits and selling them separately to make back some extra $$ as these won't make much difference to end sale price unfortunately...wish I had done that

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I'd agree $1000 as a ballpark, aside dents, looks pretty damn tidy. I'm assuming cos it's NSW the 12 monthly inspections have kept it reasonably prim and proper.

James39

Gave up on VL's
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Acclaim & 1992 Holden Barina
I would be taking off your CAI and other aftermarket bits and selling them separately to make back some extra $$ as these won't make much difference to end sale price unfortunately...wish I had done that

They came off another car that I sold, but I would take them off if I had the room to store them.

I'd agree $1000 as a ballpark, aside dents, looks pretty damn tidy. I'm assuming cos it's NSW the 12 monthly inspections have kept it reasonably prim and proper.

The car can look like **** and still pass rego providing it was roadworthy lol I try my best to take care of my cars, The dents were not done by me :) I am only selling it because of fuel costs these days.

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
My dad sold a VR a few months ago, 400,000km, 4 months rego for $800

Should be able to get 1k easy :)

James39

Gave up on VL's
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Acclaim & 1992 Holden Barina
It only got one bidder, but sadly they think it is funny to do a fake bid. Does this fool think I cannot track them down?

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
Or you can hang onto it till a dumarse like me comes along, I paid $3400 for my VR exec about 18mths ago.....

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
lol that makes me feel better :) yeah the 90's cars are low lining at mo, have notice the VK's and early commies are starting to come up in value..so another 10 years and we will have a classic collectable :)

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
I bought my 95 statesman with a 5ltr and rego until october for $900. Its really a buyers market if you're dealing with vn-vs