Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Ya Got Stuck On Ya Car

anton1o

[GMHVN6]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 6 Berlina '90
i have a boostcruising.com sticker on the bottom back window, and soon to go on is a thor sticker :)

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
dont like stickers either but this one i found so appropriate" SO MANY ARSHOLES SO FEW BULLETS'"
CHEERS
FERGI
:bang:

Lioness

Cruise Cat
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS BERLINA
I have my clubs sticker "HOLDEN COMMODORE CLUB of S.A. across the windscreen, my name Lioness in large print across back screen, HCC logo infront of brake light on back screen and small holden lions on side windows.

sowdy

Reaction score
No stickers....

Only bouncing boobies.....like the puppies every1 has.....but boobs.

Indy_387

Reaction score
I only have the 'This vehicle is fitted with a Cyclops Alarm' stickers.

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
Yeah i am personally against stickers as well...

But im putting on an "MPA Refinish Supplies" sticker, cos thats who my boyfriend works for. And seeing as i got a free paint job, i find it only fair to advertise them. (PS if you live in bris go there, theyre great)

And also, i spose you wouldnt really call this a sticker... but my commodore badge was modified as a birthday present so thats going on too.

Attachments

• Badge.bmp
    314.4 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
R

rattattack1313

I have the "Justcommodore.com " sticker across the top of me front windscreen...and a "Bonzer Automotive" on the bottom rear, and at the top rear is a pic of a Rat saying "Chew on this".... :yeah:

NOGEN 3

Reaction score
Members Ride
fergi said:
dont like stickers either but this one i found so appropriate" SO MANY ARSHOLES SO FEW BULLETS'"
CHEERS
FERGI
:bang:
Used 2 have 'SO MANY MAGNAS, SO FEW BULLETS' at the time of the magna/bullet ad campain. After getting hit by two magnas, i think ideserved it!
Got'BAN LOW PERFORMANCE DRIVERS, NOT HIGH PERFORMANCE CARS' had this sticker on all my previous cars, going back 15 years 2 my 1st car. Also got a the old obligitory 'Crane Rockers' sticker aswell- any1 still make 'em? The Crane Cams 1's r everywhere but can't find the rockers 1 OR the Ignition 1 either.

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
Seems like there's mixed emotion about the huge holden stickers.
I'm gonna get one, I think they look mad.
As for badging I'm gonna replace them with newer badges, the older badges just don't do it for me.