Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whats a 4cyl VB wagon worth?

aidaniel

Reaction score
i have a 4cyl VB wagon in a good mechanical condtion with only a lil surface rust from where the paint has weathered through and just wondering how much something like this would be worth

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
$300 with good tyres? i only paid $150 for one with good paint and a 6 cylinder manual.... had bald tyres tho prolly why it was so cheap

Paiste402

My workin on the car face
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 EB Fairmont Ghia
ooooh the 4 cyl. hahah the 'misfire' 4. to be honest not that much, yea prob $300 since the engine is very meh.

for such a heavy car they put such a small engine with little technology to make the most of a small engine, i wouldnt be surprised if the engine is on its way out cause its been thrashed to make it go! hahaha

pics? i would love to see the condition

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
give u a case of beer for it

starfire vc

now on 10 pound
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL turbo, RB30ET VH wagon, 64 EH in the build.
hey mate got my old 4 banger vc 4 500 big ones. best car ive ever owned btw, alot of people nock the old missfire but mine never missed a beat. coz ur wagon is a 4 banger there not worth much, people just dont want a 4 cylinder commodore. i rekon 400 ish. chuck some picks up if u could mate would love to see it. ive allways wondered how a fully loaded 4 banger wagon would go . if at all..

Swordsy

mmmm beer....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo R8 - HX Tonner - XJR1200 - XR450R
The only thing the misfire has going for it is its bigger brother, old red :p and the pushrods, they good too.

My old duck had one of those and she broke it, it tryed to make a milkshake.....

Paiste402

My workin on the car face
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 EB Fairmont Ghia
The only thing the misfire has going for it is its bigger brother, old red :p and the pushrods, they good too.

My old duck had one of those and she broke it, it tryed to make a milkshake.....

hahahah brilliant! try a thinner grade of icecream, Black n Gold stuff is too thick.

does anyone have a pic of the 'misfire' in the engine bay? ive only seen a pic of one out of a car.

starfire vc

now on 10 pound
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL turbo, RB30ET VH wagon, 64 EH in the build.
there we go mate. there's a pic of the the little power plant. that mass open space is where the radiator shroud used to go but i was running a thermo fan to hopefully gain a few more ponies, it didnt work:yeah:.

Attachments

• Image078.jpg
    Image078.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 2,183