Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

whats everyone up to this weekend?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
ok, now that posts on general dont count anymore, i dont feel bad about post whoreing!

so what are you all doinfg this weeknend?

well, im goiung to go out tonite and ge wasted (cos its sooo much fun) and see yoshi DJ. it should be good! (consideriung its like 20 to 7 and im half smashed alreay... i should be in for a good nite)

tomorrow night is peewee ferris, awesome DJ and canberras most dodgy night club, insomnia. but doesnt matter... good music, crap venue. ill still have fuin

sunday might be changinhg thje brakes on my ute cos thay are stuffed. it shakes that bad my handfs go numb! dmn crappy VS discs!

so wha are yyou all doing this weekendf? post it here and make people jealous on how much fun your gunna have!

mmm beeeeer! :drink:

(PS spelling mistakes are cos i am half drunk yay!!!)

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Would love to drink tonight or tomorrow, but working both nights.

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
Working both days and doing 3 uni assignments :cry:

Anyone jealous?

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
Tonight, heading into the city to loiter, play pool that sort of stuff. Tomorrow heading out of the city to a party, you alway have the most fun in a paddock with a bunch of eskys!

I know what you mean about dodgy nightclubs too VSUTE, the most loved/loathed club in Brisbane is Family. Unfortunately all of the best acts that come to Brisbane play there. Its so fucked, the bouncer (fashion police) at the door 'reserve the right' to refuse you entry if you arent dressed to their standard. I know most clubs do this, but the Family is ridiculous, I dont know how they keep their reputation. They say you aren't dressed 'funky' enough to get in, but the guy after you in denims and a Tshirt walks straight past. I think theyre just trying to keep guys out, I havent seen a girl refused entry yet...

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
Well, its my mates 18th tommorrow night and another mates is on the following night, plus we just finished exams so, l'm not going to be driving for the next 3 days....excpet to work :(.

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
They didnt let me in DJ majah... but its cos im underage :p

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
DJ Majah said:
I know what you mean about dodgy nightclubs too VSUTE, the most loved/loathed club in Brisbane is Family.

i heard family was the bomb in brisveagas? they based academy (a new nightclub in canberra) on family. kick arse sound! sometimes you need ear plugs is so loud.

chris fraser is playing family on saturday isnt he? he is a ressie at acadz in canberra and is pretty good if you like trance/hard trance/hardstyle.

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
i heard family was the bomb in brisveagas?

Thats why DJ majah said most loved/loathed place... Some Bris people love it some hate it, I've heard some pretty dodgy stories about **** that goes on there... lots of FOBs

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
VSUTE said:
i heard family was the bomb in brisveagas? they based academy (a new nightclub in canberra) on family. kick arse sound!
Its nice inside, but I refuse to give them my money, even though a few mates are resident DJs there, thats how much I hate them.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Uni assignments and housework :cry: