Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's In Your Cd Player?

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Nothing! Radio headunit in the car at the moment. My real headunits at the car stereo shop, that I have to pick up one day. Today sounds like a good idea actually.

Might get myself an ipod one of these days and dedicate it solely for car tunes. As I really am sick of changing cds. Mp3 or not. DVD's would be good, hmm..

W

WhiteVT

I've got Mars Volta and At the drive in in mine at the moment i know its sounds odd but its awsome driving music

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
WhiteVT said:
I've got Mars Volta and At the drive in in mine at the moment i know its sounds odd but its awsome driving music

holy sh*t. i've never met anyone outside my own friends who have even heard of drive in or volta. lol, i'm listening to frances the mute right now!!! :thumbsup:

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
Im not big on stereos, i think its waste to try and look cool cruising around with loud music, we'll leave that to ricers :p plus the music i like doesnt really need good bass or anything...
You probably couldnt tell just lookign at me cos i look like a blonde haired teenbopper but I like heavy stuff like Slipknot, Mudvayne etc
Mudvayne - Lost and Found is in the CD player at the moment

K

Knux

Currently Ministry of Sound - Chillout Session 7, before that I had Bone Thugs 'N' Harmony - Thug World Order :king:

R

rattattack1313

Trying to blow me speakers out with some Eddy Van Halen....I have actually re-strung and tuned, then walked across a stage (in Townsville) in front of 120,000 people and handed it to the lead singer..(Suzi DeMarchi, Baby Animals)...and in the stage lights, saw "Property Of Eddy Van Halen " in the paintwork on this lovely Gibson.(the one from the film clips...with the Stars etc on it...)........apparently he gave it to her a few months prior.....a lovely axe to play...I was stunned.....just stoood there like an idiot.....loool.... :bop:

i_want_kw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL to VS
ur not a fan of stereo's commodore chick?
i've said it 1000 times.... music is about "SOUND"... the louder the music, the better the music! my old man says "why u gotta have it so loud" i say... "because i like it"...

APPARENTLY... "watching tv reduced lifes satisfaction by 50%, and a possotive effect was found on 92% of people when we listen to music of our choice. Excitment and happiness are typical reactions to the music"

cant remember where i found that or who did the study, but i made sure i wrote it down at the time. n i reckon it's fair accurate?