Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats my VT series 2 excutive worth

utekid2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
its a 1999 dark blue in colour a couple of marks but a cut n polish will help. nice 17in rims and low profie tyres, not one scratch or tear on the inside. new suspension setup,(kyb lowered struts and shockers all round with lowered kings) new 4 point caster camber kit. everything on dash works fine 170xxxkms auto. i want/need to sell (lost licence DUI) eg lost job but i have no idea wat its worth

1014091628-00.jpg

thanks for any help and any person no anyone looking for a VT email [email protected] or pm me

airtime2107

STOP. It's Hammer time.
Reaction score
Members Ride
99 VT Commodore Acclaim
To be perfectly honest mate, for the base model VT even with all the candy, you wouldn't get anymore than $3-4K for it. I've done substantially more to my Acclaim and I would not get anymore than $4500 for it; and that's pushing it. Hope that helps.

utekid2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
ok thanks well 3 4 is beta then wat im geting now. i fugure if anyone offers me close to five i will take? thanks for comment airtime thou

airtime2107

STOP. It's Hammer time.
Reaction score
Members Ride
99 VT Commodore Acclaim
Dude, if anyone offers you $5K, don't hesitate, shake the person's hand and seal the deal.

Car yards have already looked at mine and wouldn't offer me more than $3500; and I've spent toooooo much money maintaining the motor, new rims + tyres, lowered suspension with camber kit etc etc.

jesse'sVT5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS Series 1
Yeah recently been shopping for three months for Commodores (carsales.com.au). People are advertising these for 3.5-6k. Depends on the buyer, hey! I personally would steer clear of a car with mods, you might find a P plater who digs the wheels and lowered look.

I reckon 4-5K private sale, don't even bother taking it to a dealer.

utekid2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
thanks jesse'sVT
no dealers yeah i just want a sale not interested in tradein or anything if someone offer me close enought to five or five id say take it tomora but its worth it well at least to me

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
i sold my last vt for 5500. rego rwc, on 15's. 225***kms. lowered on superlows, exhaust, tinted, basic sound system. reckon i was pretty lucky to get that. id say round 4-5k for yours easy private. just gotta find someone to buy it. took me 3 months

utekid2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
thanks darkness i hope i have the same luck as you and i only have 146xxxkms on mine i just looked i was guessing 170. any on here looking to buy give me a holla? also will put 3 months rego on for rite money.

VSteve

Reaction score
Car yards around here are still asking $8-9K for a clean VT. Private sale you should get around $7k if your patient. My car is very similar to yours and the car yard was giving me $4500.

Endrew

Reaction score
Members Ride
99' VT commodore
Mid last year, picked up my VT off s private sale, bought it for 5k, if you look on carsales, you will notice that most of them are going for 5 and up.