Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats the best place for parts

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Rosco666 said:
thanks yeah supercheap good for self serve but autobahns full young dick heads that dont know **** unless its a stereo

That's one reason why I avoid Supercheap. Don't like the self service plus their prices aren't cheap anyway unless it's their junky Superworks brand.

My local Autobarn is great for getting virtually everything. If they don't have it in stock then they can order it for you. I'd say that about only 20% of people at my local Autobarn are young punks. The thing is you don't approach them and go and ask someone that is say 40 years plus in age. The good thing is that my local Autobarn has some pretty smart boys that know about cars which surprised me years ago when I first visited them!
Try asking the 19 year old blonde at the counter at Supercheap what a piston ring is? :D

B

bommodore

at my local supercheap shes not blonde but she knows what rings are and welsh plugs and that sensor thingy on the plug side of the head at the back not the temp sensor so bag them all you like but at least you get the right parts from supercheap unlike autobarn who order in the wrong parts and then blame you

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Hey if you hunt on ebay long enough u can score good.

One of my best wins was wining a 2ndhand good condition 14inch 12v thermo fan for 5 dollars! :)

For car maintance parts id go either , Repco, Autobarn, Supercheap or even Autopro. "Autopro - Mech oil press gauge 20 dollars!"

Rosco666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 3.3
same with repco there pretty shithouse you can order a part and ya get the wrong size each time exhaust etc .. 3 times