Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats ur Nationality?

vnv8driver

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
304 Calais
All my family and relatives but me and my sister & father are italian.

Most people here say there aussie, if your a true aussie id expect you to be blacker than black.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Most people here say there aussie, if your a true aussie id expect you to be blacker than black.

maybe you should research where aboriginals started off then

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6

meh wasn't called Australia til the whiteys settled here so how do you figure that?

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
Well I'M Aussie...parents are, grand parents are, everyone before that was born in England, Ireland or wales

vnv8driver

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
304 Calais
The people who came here were British englishmen, and if i can remember my schooling wasn't aussie called new holland, i think anyway...

I call myself italian because my ancestors, family, etc came from there, my blood is italian yet i was born here in aus. If your a true aussie your either aboriginal, or if you want, british. But thats definitely far from the truth.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
The people who came here were British englishmen, and if i can remember my schooling wasn't aussie called new holland, i think anyway...

I call myself italian because my ancestors, family, etc came from there, my blood is italian yet i was born here in aus. If your a true aussie your either aboriginal, or if you want, british. But thats definitely far from the truth.

And the people who originally populated Italy were??? Just about every place in the world has been conquered (sp?) by a foreign force at one time or another and thus nobody is truly from anywhere. In my opinion if you are born in a country you are from there. For sure your ancestors and herritiage is from else where.

Reaper

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
And the people who originally populated Italy were??? Just about every place in the world has been conquired (sp?) by a foreign force at one time or another and thus nobody is truely from anywhere. In my opinion if you are born in a country you are from there. For sure your anscestors and herritiage is from else where.

Reaper

:rofl: well said. I get so tired of people saying if you are not an aboriginal you aren't Australian.

I get so ****ed off at all these people who say they are *insert nationality here* yet live here. If you cannot call yourself Australian **** off.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Definetly agree with that! My father was British and my mother Russian both born in their respecitive countries. So I guess that makes my heritage British/Russian but as for nationality? I'm Australian.

HRVATSKI_VOJNIK

a.k.a KRIS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore V6
Dobre dang, Sho teh hochesh teh zaraza?

lol, gotta love the Slavic language,
most of the eastern countries that use the Slavic sound the same
I'm not Russian but i know what your saying;)

its just the little differences like spelling :thumbsup: