Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's your favourite colour VF?

Your Favourite VF Colour

• Heron White

Votes: 34 23.6%
  • Red Hot

Votes: 27 18.8%
  • Fantale

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Karma Blue

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Phantom Black

Votes: 16 11.1%
  • Regal Peacock Green

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • Nitrate Silver

Votes: 16 11.1%
  • Prussian Steel

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • Alchemy Purple

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Perfect Blue

Votes: 7 4.9%

• Total voters

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
I've heard this mentioned a couple of times now. I don't know if its just my eyes but I don't know how prussian steel can look green to some people???

When I was looking for colours my wife liked Prussian Steel in the MY16 colour range. She kept referring to this car as the green one, but not the Jungle Green one. I am a tad colour blind so I can't see the green tinge, but I have asked several people and some can see it and some can't. My wife and 2 out 3 of my sons can see it, but one of my sons cannot see it. They don't have the red-green defect like I do. So yes, there is a touch of green in Prussian Steel!

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
When I was looking for colours my wife liked Prussian Steel in the MY16 colour range. She kept referring to this car as the green one, but not the Jungle Green one. I am a tad colour blind so I can't see the green tinge, but I have asked several people and some can see it and some can't. My wife and 2 out 3 of my sons can see it, but one of my sons cannot see it. They don't have the red-green defect like I do. So yes, there is a touch of green in Prussian Steel!
Interesting. So, out of interest how does spitfire appear to you?

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
Interesting. So, out of interest how does spitfire appear to you?

Brown? No really, I can see it being green. Having a red-green defect does not mean I can't see red nor green. Yes, i can see traffic lights. It's the in between colours that blend is where I get confused. Some of the bluey-purples I may see as a little bluey-grey, and some pinks in colours I see completely different. Those colour charts with the dots which have numbers are the colours I can't see well.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
It's funny because several years ago I had a Turbine Grey WK Statesman and had somebody insist that it looked green to them. I told them they were imagining things because I definitely couldn't see it.

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
I am also colour blind, and can see the green in Prussia, it is also in son of a gun grey...you tell people they dont believe you then all of a sudden,....hey that does look green. Light and angle play a big part.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon

This is the Prussian Steel car I test drove last year. Can anyone see any hint of green in the colour?

This is the Prussian Steel car I test drove last year. Can anyone see any hint of green in the colour?
I only see green and I'm not colour blind. what other colour are people seeing?