Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wheel arch covers for vp

muzcats

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP executive
Gday

this is my first post, i own a 92 vp sedan
im just wondering about the rear wheel arch covers ive seen on some vp calais'
are these and their brackets able to be bought aftermarker, or do many wreckers carry them?

cheers

STL.THY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP.S2 Berlina with VS.S3 V6 5spd S/C
i was told they wernt able to be detached and reattached?because of the rear quater panel being different or something

VPWAGZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp vactioner wagon
if u get spats of another vp they will fit u just need to make up brackets!! vq stato spats wont fit sedans but do fit wagons are they are the same wheel base

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Yeah, they fit into brackets. You'll also need the corresponding door and bumper trims, or they'll look WAY out of place ^^ Esepcially on an executive.

STL.THY

Reaction score
Members Ride
ive got a berlina so it should match up enuf but it was just getting it to fit which i was curious about
so just calais 'spats' then?

fu2

The Man With No Name
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina II - GU Patrol CRD
ive got the spats and the brackets which im going to fit to my vp berlina.. they do fit no worries. just be carefull of the offset of your rims, alot of rims will rub against them. also the bracket has to be rewelded onto the car as it was origanaly spot welded to the calais..

oh and the berlina side trimmings are the same as the calais.

hope this helps :thumbsup:

STL.THY

Reaction score
Members Ride
nice man yea thanks heaps - cheers.how much did the spats set ya back?

pumba

OMR346
Reaction score
Website
www.mh-performance.com
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
i just got spats put on my VP SS... the spats cost $65 each side from holden which is for the spats only... the chrome strips are an extra $5 or $10 each and the brackets are $10 each aswell... BUT they only have one side of the brackets left...

good luck finding them at wreckers... i rang every wreckers in south east QLD and none had them, and i even tried interstate... there bloody hard to find.

i had a second set aswell which i swapped with a mate for a bonnet buldge but they wont go on his car coz of his rims scrape on them, so he wants to sell them. i think he is after $50 for them or something like that.

but yea as said, stato spats wont fit either. i also have a set of them which i bought to put on but found out they dont fit lol.

god luck with it all and dont forget to put up ix :D