Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wheel identification...

dazzdodge

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Calais V 6.0L
bit of a stretch but from this pic but does anyone know what brand and model these wheels might be? All I know is that they are:
20 inch, Fronts 8.5 Rears 10.5, A guy has them for sale, asked him the brand and he said he didn't know... cheers guys
wheels.jpg

H

harrop.senator

Looks like generic China rim man they're all made to standard and not much quality difference between them but weight. Tell him to flip them over and rear the name it'll be cast into the Spokes. If he wants more then a k and aren't us or German id pass on them used.

Sean880

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 ser 2 and 911 Porsche Carrera S 997
These wheels appear to be Versus brand - Eurolace Carbon design.
This Versus wheel used to be available in 5 x 120 bolt pattern to fit Commodores but they don't offer that bolt size now in 20 inch for that wheel. Also the Versus rear wheels were 20 x 10 (with 20 x 8.5 fronts) and not 20 x 10.5 mentioned in your post. I suspect the wheels in your photo are actually 20 x 10.

http://www.versuswheels.com.au/wheels/EUROLACE

The center caps in the photo are not Versus caps. The securing tabs on the original center caps are easily broken if not removed carefully and could have been replaced with something found to fit.

I would also check with the seller on the offset of the wheels photographed before buying them. It will be stamped on the rear face of the wheel. If they are Versus brand wheels the fronts should be about 40p offset and the rears 45p.

Last edited: