Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheel Repairs

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Anyone know of any decent wheel repairers West of Melbourne or in Geelong?

I had my wheel alignment done where i shouldn't have, they scratched **** out of my wheels when removing wheel nuts. They flat out say it wasn't them...photo's say otherwise. I plan on getting repairs done then chasing them for the payment of it.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

LisnM8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman 5Litre
hey bud

there is a place on mercer st, in geelong called the tyre factory they might be able to help......not sure if they actually repair them but they may point you in the right direction....

hope that helps

lumina01

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SSV UTE

there's a place in deer park i think or close to there, ill ask a mate for the name and number, the only other place i no of is advanced alloys but there in the eastern subs.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
hey bud

there is a place on mercer st, in geelong called the tyre factory they might be able to help......not sure if they actually repair them but they may point you in the right direction....

hope that helps

Cheers, i won't be visiting those guys again though :p

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Damn, I hope you get them good Minux :)

I will, i always take images of my car on a disposable before taking my car to a new place. They will have to pay...eventually :)

there's a place in deer park i think or close to there, ill ask a mate for the name and number, the only other place i no of is advanced alloys but there in the eastern subs.

Thanks, let me know when you get the number/name etc

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Take them to Wheels in howitt st. Ballarat.
They did the old girls B45 simmons and they come back like new, reasonable price too.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
How bad is it?? How many wheel were damaged?

Its pretty low of them to do this to a customer's car and then saying it ain't their fault.

I remember dad bringing his old car (VX Calais) to do the balance and alignment and they scratched his front wheels and took responsibility for it.

No argument there and dad was happy.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Take them to Wheels in howitt st. Ballarat.
They did the old girls B45 simmons and they come back like new, reasonable price too.

Will do, might drop in when we visit the Mrs old girl next week. Although she is saying she knows guys who work there, might get a discount :p

How bad is it?? How many wheel were damaged?

Its pretty low of them to do this to a customer's car and then saying it ain't their fault.

I remember dad bringing his old car (VX Calais) to do the balance and alignment and they scratched his front wheels and took responsibility for it.

No argument there and dad was happy.

All 4 wheels were damaged, the rim which is now cracked, has massive gutter rash. I will post up some pics of it tomorrow morning.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
that totally sucks. i am sorry to hear it happened to you.

technically you're not supposed to repair aluminium rims though, other than cosmetic repairs, in victoria. chase them for new ones.