Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheelchair hoon gets wheels confiscated

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Haha, must have had some 19' wheels and some fully sik bodykit!!

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
hahaha thats gold. spinner, blow of valve and the zorst dumpd at the...umm rear axel?? lol

S Pack

Topped out @ 230kph
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mercedes E-Class 2007, E220 CDI Wagon
That is HILARIOUS!!!!

The funnier part for me is knowing how the Germans are with their laws. Lucky it wasnt a registered motor vehicle like those old peoples scooter things

1. He was probably doing over 60km/hr in a 30km zone (germans put 30 zones in the middle of main roads and on these 30km areas the main road must give way to all other traffic entering from side streets.)
2. 600Euros sounds about right for 30+km over the limit. (i have had my fair share over here.)
3. If it was a car he wouldve been taken to court. (what a law, 30k's over and your in court no matter where it happens - it is common as autobahns go in and out of unrestricted speed areas so you cant always slow down from over 200km to 130 highway limited.)

Germany has a law for everything you can possibly think of. You can even get arrested for giving the middle finger.