Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheel's and where to get wheels repaired :

Clinster

Reaction score
Website
s2.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VSII Berlina
That rim is beyond repair!!!
And even if id did get repaired if i was to be goin fast id be thinking of that rim the whole time.
Just write that one off bro!

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
where can iget gutter rash repaired???

its begining to look annoying!

aZk.

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
hmm , see i dun know if there replacable either no where has herd of them before and the colour of them is different to the roh fury's , i mean no one would notice the difference , still looking for a replacement or repair if anyone knows anything

spacman

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN Calais
Roh fury replicas

I know this is a very old post, but I have the same dilemma. Only diff is one of my rims has a crack on the inner side bout half inch in size, but am interested in a new set as one of the other rims has very noticeable gutter rash. Would love to get another full set or maybe two at least to replace the buggered ones I have. Mine are 18x8's. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys!!! :rofl2:

Last edited:

simple wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore Sports Wagon
I know this is a very old post, but I have the same dilemma. Only diff is one of my rims has a crack on the inner side bout half inch in size, but am interested in a new set as one of the other rims has very noticeable gutter rash. Would love to get another full set or maybe two at least to replace the buggered ones I have. Mine are 18x8's. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys!!! :rofl2:
where are you located mate, if your in vic i could help you with repairs.