Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

When you get payed to your bank account..

TehFastyOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V Utility
What does 'MTS' stand for?

I think it's tax but I'm not so sure, my work puts their name under a different acronym..

Any ideas?

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Ok....i work for a bank so i can feild this one, they have put your money into your account electronically or deposited manually, i assume you are wit ANZ or Bankwest? (depending what state you are in), Eventually it will say your works accounts details in your trasaction history. All it is is just the abbeiation for the way it is deposited.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
post your account number, and your PIN and ill help you out.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
post pics of your credit card ;)

cc.jpg

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
I remember in Year 11, I was showing some guys my new debit card. One guy started furiously writing down my card number, he was trying to do it secretely on the back of his hand..

T'was hilarious.. I handed him the card and wished him luck. Of course I got it back by the end of the train journey.

Doesn't look like he was very successful.. Poor bloke..

Holden_Chickie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
MTS is actucally for me a direct debit i have 2 loans and thats how the transaction comes up

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Holden_Chickie said:
MTS is actucally for me a direct debit i have 2 loans and thats how the transaction comes up

It would come up like that first off...but would change to the loan details later on

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
shounak said:
I remember in Year 11, I was showing some guys my new debit card. One guy started furiously writing down my card number, he was trying to do it secretely on the back of his hand..

T'was hilarious.. I handed him the card and wished him luck. Of course I got it back by the end of the train journey.

Doesn't look like he was very successful.. Poor bloke..

yeah a debit card number is pretty useless.... even with the pin.
if it were a credit card on the other hand he might have had more luck. its pisses me off the number of places i use my card at who never check my signature..... i could be anyone or sign anything....

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
vlv8vic said:
yeah a debit card number is pretty useless.... even with the pin.
if it were a credit card on the other hand he might have had more luck. its pisses me off the number of places i use my card at who never check my signature..... i could be anyone or sign anything....
I used to check signatures when I first started. It just becomes tedious.. Most people who use credit cards are middle aged people.. Signatures always match..

And I'm not accountable if anything goes wrong either.. Not saying it's right. But after hundreds of customers a day (Safeway Petrol) you just function like a robot..

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
shounak said:
I used to check signatures when I first started. It just becomes tedious.. Most people who use credit cards are middle aged people.. Signatures always match..

And I'm not accountable if anything goes wrong either.. Not saying it's right. But after hundreds of customers a day (Safeway Petrol) you just function like a robot..

I hear you and understand im with coles express (da vile enemy :my: ) but i certianly do continue to check all through the day/ night whenever im on and you would be amazed how many people pick up that you do look and thank you for that, because they realise that its for their own good. And just to catch you out the occasional person writes next to their signature "please ask for photo identification" and they really do appreciate it when you follow their instructions