Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

where does my mate stand i need help

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
go get a test done then go back to the dealer and get all the problems fixed under a 3 month stat warranty that would have come with the car.

they will feed you full of all sorts of **** to get out of fixing it but if the car has been purchased within 90 days for a price of 2999 or above it comes with a 3 month stat warranty.

u didnt read what i said did yah?

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
the only correct advice is ring consumer affairs in your state all states are different in SA over 100k and no warranty at all
WA is very similar

peterj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 1 Berlina
From what i could find the car has no warranty if purchase price is less than $4K, but should be roadworthy.

Only licensed dealers are required to provide a statutory warranty on vehicles they sell. Most, but not all, used passenger cars sold by dealers have a warranty. For example where the cash price paid is $4,000 or less, no statutory warranty applies.

nathan549

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt II s pack
i dnt think anyone read what you said VryNeat. hes cars GETTING FIXED NOW GUYS.. :thumbsup:

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
hey mate
there is a "cooling off" period in the ACT it is compulsary by law. it states that if the buyer is unhappy in anyway they can return the car in the same condition and recieve their money back, you should tell the dealer asap in the situation. so if you can get it running again, you might be able to go with that.
but i should say, thats ACT law, and its only 3 days.
Cheers mate.

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
The car is being fixed

VZTHUNDER

Enhanced Custom Tuned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder MY06
the only correct advice is ring consumer affairs in your state all states are different in SA over 100k and no warranty at all
WA is very similar

i work at a dealershp and im pretty sure its over 200,000km or mroe and tis no warrenty seeing as new cars have a warrenty still at 100,000km

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
yeh i drove it and it was all sweet i wrote out a letter stating i want it fixed or his money back otherwise id get in contact with consumer affairs its being repaired as we speak

well like i said i basically threatened to take them to court and involve consumer affairs and the car is in the shop atm being fixed

u didnt read what i said did yah?

i dnt think anyone read what you said VryNeat. hes cars GETTING FIXED NOW GUYS.. :thumbsup:

The car is being fixed

just to repeat VryNeat, the car is being fixed haha

De Ja Vu.
Whats wrong with you people, READ the previous post, THE CAR IS GETTING FIXED
VRYNEAT, try this - :bang:

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
De Ja Vu.
Whats wrong with you people, READ the previous post, THE CAR IS GETTING FIXED
VRYNEAT, try this - :bang: