Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

where is Pir4te ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Don't know what he did to get banned but It seems we are loosing a lot of the passion from J C

There is a fine line between passion and being abusive towards members , and moderators , meh, one down , several more about though . [/I]

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
I for one was a fanboi too but if you search his last posts you'll see what was happening in the pub section of the boards.
Of course this is only the public stuff and not the private behind the scenes stuff that tends to be the camel breaking straw.
Farewell Pir4te, enjoy the sunset ride!

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
He was on one of the LS forums I believe. Probably both Australian and USA sites

He was banned from the Aus LS1 forum as well. He's now hanging at one of the HSV forums....

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
Its a shame pirate got banned because he could be really helpful at times. He was my go to bloke for ls engine specs. He also helped me identify a possible problem with my engine via pm Which was nice.

He could be a real douche though at times and was way too one eyed (pun intended) when it came to Holden vs anything else and was easily baited into arguments Where he'd end up going spaz.

I don't think it was worth losing such a helpful (at times) member but then again im only going by what I can see. By the sound of it he was a real pest behind the scenes also. bit of a shame he couldn't just pull his head in a bit and keep his mouth shut at times. But atleast he stuck to his guns I guess.

christov

RFFN RFFR
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, BMW M4 Coupe, Harley V-Rod
It's the Internet for f*** sake. People are too whiny, and others seem to think the mods are gods.

They've banned someone who had a great deal to share because they want to flex their only vestige of power.

I don't know why he was banned, but it was probably something as pathetic as a little insult thrown around by someone who did not care if you were titled as a moderator or admin. After all, why would anyone care lol

#preppingformyban

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
think pm bombing the mods with his bs didnt help either... is this a perma ban or does he get another chance at rehabilitation? (not that i actually care or anything)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
LOL, it sounds permanent this time, He's had a few time-outs before.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
He was a prick of a thing in chatbox if anyone ever called BS on him. But he certainly was useful at times if he wanted to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.