Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where to buy standard ve rims

bonfield

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 sv6 ute
Today I hit a gutter and ruined my rim, I'm just curious as to the name of the rim, where I can get them and how much it will be, I might be after 2 cause the back has a bit of gutter rash

Phantom

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Sportwagon series 2 and a VY exec 2
Have you looked on eBay?

Phantom

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Sportwagon series 2 and a VY exec 2
Yeah I just thought someone here could help me out, I have no idea how much I should be paying on eBay etc[/QUOTE]

I have seen VE Series 2 2011 rims like mine for 175 taken off new cars at dealers etc. I suppose that is an ok price, I would pay up to 200 for a single rim, maybe a set of 4 works out cheaper and then sell the others or keep for a spare?

bonfield

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 sv6 ute
Yeah I just thought someone here could help me out, I have no idea how much I should be paying on eBay etc

I have seen VE Series 2 2011 rims like mine for 175 taken off new cars at dealers etc. I suppose that is an ok price, I would pay up to 200 for a single rim, maybe a set of 4 works out cheaper and then sell the others or keep for a spare?[/QUOTE]

Thanks I will give Holden a ring tomorrow, 175 is a lot cheaper than I thought all I need is the rim no tyres or anything, I was going to buy 2 and keep the one with a little gutter rash for the spare

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Today I hit a gutter and ruined my rim, I'm just curious as to the name of the rim, where I can get them and how much it will be, I might be after 2 cause the back has a bit of gutter rash

hot tip; tell us what you have next time

If you have a MY10 SV6 im guess in you have/want 18inch SV6-SS rims (series 1?) try Holden, eBay or gumtree. Even the for sale section here and if you find 12 ads nation wide get a average price and thats what you should pay.

Not real hard mate, good luck

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm Sportwagon
holmart.com.au is worth a look. Genuine holden parts website :)

bonfield

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 sv6 ute
hot tip; tell us what you have next time

If you have a MY10 SV6 im guess in you have/want 18inch SV6-SS rims (series 1?) try Holden, eBay or gumtree. Even the for sale section here and if you find 12 ads nation wide get a average price and thats what you should pay.

Not real hard mate, good luck

Yeah sorry it's a 2010 MY10 sv6 ute

holmart.com.au is worth a look. Genuine holden parts website :)
Thanks I will check it out

Sean880

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 ser 2 and 911 Porsche Carrera S 997
The only business that seems to have the almost complete range of genuine GMH and HSV wheels is wheel king in MEL Go to this site...

WHEELKINGdotCOMdotAU