Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

where to get injectors?

oscar03

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY ss hothouse green
like the title says but... i am after some good quallity low impedance 42lb lucas disk injectors @ 3 bar pressure (43.5 psi) for the ls1

also does anyone know the the injector dimentions?

and before any says anything yes i know its over kill for a standard ls1 but they will be changed when i make a few other changes.
i'm just having a hard time finding somewhere that can get them down here in tas.

colgf

Reaction score
Members Ride
s/charged v6 HR Holden, s/charged v6 EH Holden,
I got some from USA , for my CV8Z Monaro LS1 with 235 6lt heads & manifold/ 90mm thr body & Hurricane headers & full 3" X force exhaust & high ratio roller rockers. The Company is Flatlander Racing .com . They have a great catalogue & excellent online enquiry form. Price is a fraction of what you pay here .
I ended up getting a set of new FAST brand injectors for about $250 Aus all up including freight , that $30 per injector !!! Ridiculously cheap.
A word of warning if you get higher than 32lb/hr ones they will trigger your Engine Warning light unless you get your rear Oxy sensors disconnected & your ECU reset to not read them.
But I am VERY happy with mine. I would not go higher than 32lb/hr unless you are going to supercharge or turbo your donk. HSV do not use any higher than 32lb/hr on any of their engines. They have a geat technical info site too about flow rates,etc. Thoroughly recommend them.

oscar03

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY ss hothouse green
i'm bolting an F-1R procharger to the side of it so i'm going to need to make alot more changes than just the ecu. he he he. the only reason its going on the ls1 is cause i can't aford the ls7 for it yet. and even once i have it i'll stroke it first so thats going to have to wait another year or so. plus i'll need another diff and box because the 6 speed won't take that kind of power and i'm not going to take out a loan for it even if it would be nice to do it in one go.

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
I'd definitely recommend talking to Justin at Tuff Car Parts in Melbourne Vic. I recently bought a set of Siemens Deka 60lb/hr (630cc/min) for $349 and they were delivered to my door interstate the next day. I think he does Bosch, Lucas and Siemens in the 42lb
Cheers