Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

where to put tweeters in vs? and to dynomat?

Razor-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
Yer mate ill get some pics for you Today,
I put the tweeters near the front winscreen dimister thing, and i put the left crossover behind the glovebox, and the right crossover under the fuse cover.

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
Thanks mate.

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
Im in the process of installing my splits at the moment. Im having a real hard time to be honest. Im doing it by myself and im not that good with electrical stuff and there are wires going every which way and i have no bloody clue what im doing. I don't want to give up on it, but im coming close.

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
Hey Razor, how do your speakers perform running off the head unit mate? Are they loud enough, like when you are driving along. Do you feel the need for an amp?

Razor-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
well im still on me L's so i havnt got me ute registered yet mate,
they do seem loud and clear, but i have a expensive monoblock amp and new sub and headunit, so i figured i mayas well chip in an extra $100 for a clarion amp, so thats in the post ATM,
ill let you know how it goes..

Im in the process of installing my splits at the moment. Im having a real hard time to be honest. Im doing it by myself and im not that good with electrical stuff and there are wires going every which way and i have no bloody clue what im doing. I don't want to give up on it, but im coming close.

Yer mate this was the first time i had done anythin like this too, and i was on my own..
just keep pushi through it, speaker goes to split, tweete goes to split split goes to headunit...
hardest part is routing the wiring and splits....