Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

which do you prefer for gaming and why

which do you prefer for gaming

• PS3

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • WII

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • PC

Votes: 37 40.2%

• Total voters

jameswh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S S/C
I prefer to play games on PC. I feel although PC gaming offers a more immersive experience over console gaming.

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
I voted for PS3, just cause i have it and it's blueray and free online gaming and Gran Turismo and Metal Gear Solid.., STEALTHY™ 's diagram just put me down after i voted :D

Jamesmaier

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Executive
There isnt a right or wrong answer when you really look into it. Depending on what you like, is what system you should get. For example strategy games are best on the PC, so buy a bloody PC if you like strategy games. If you like a shooting game, PC is the best for this as well. But if you like your sport games, then buy a PS3 or XBOX, as companies dont use all the features and controls in the PC versions as they do for the consoles. And if you cant decide out of PS3 or XBOX, choose the PS3 as its going to get you more years out of it. And lastly get the wii if you want a little fun, interaction, party games, high scores, bragging rights, etc, so basically a family console.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
PS3, reason = because it's just nice in every sense of the word :) in fact I think chopperman and myself should be out raging on people in the streets

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
i love playing games on my laptop but theres no way to can tell me that its better then a console for gaming, on for the record whats wrong with the wii ?? its combining video games with fitness come on thats a win win situation .....until i use the 360 cause i'm lazy lol

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
i love playing games on my laptop but theres no way to can tell me that its better then a console for gaming, on for the record whats wrong with the wii ?? its combining video games with fitness come on thats a win win situation .....until i use the 360 cause i'm lazy lol

did someone say laptops were better for gaming? they suck. a full desktop setup is win.

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
should of mentioned i have 2 desktop set ups and though they are much better for say shooting games and such i much prefer my laptop for strategy games and mmorpgs, etc

bigwood18

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS calais, 93 VR S ute, 99 VT HSV XU8
what about the old sega thats some pretty hardcore gaming there and nintendo 64 you just cant beat the old stuff but with the new ones i like the PS3, xbox 360 is silly cause you have to pay to play online