Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Which exhaust shop?

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
I got a 2000 vs v6 manual ute which needs a full exhaust fitted, at first I was reading on the web that rob bliss (im north brissy) was the go and they seemed realy good and recommended a particular setup and a quote much the same as the rest but now have read alot of peoples opinions to stay clear of him??? so have been ringing around a few places toys muffler at redcliffe, ultimate performance at brendale, macs mufflers enoggera, carline enoggera (not bothering didn't get back with a quote) and mr muffler sumner park all around the same price of 14-1500 and toys wanted 1000, 1 place bagged pacemakers bad quality recommended hurricanes another preferred them wtf haha, hurricanes and pacies seem the norm, atm im sort of leaning towards mr muffler, just dont want to waste 1500 and want it to last for years as youd excpect.

so can anyone re assure me of my decision so far some input would be much appreciated thanks

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Be careful as the series 3 is unique. Extractors are a specific fit, any VS V6 extractor will not fit. Also, the exhaust is different too. The length changed so there is a specific series 3 exhaust for them too, the series 1 and 2 ute systems will not fit.

I do the extractors and cat back for $795 shipped. I don't change the cat on the V6, no need, the factory cat flows well enough. That's using Hurricanes.

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
so out of 90 people who have viewed this thread nobody has had a performance exhaust fitted to their car in brisbane, no recommendations ? righto

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
I have used ultimate in brendale, and fat pipes at kallangur

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
so out of 90 people who have viewed this thread nobody has had a performance exhaust fitted to their car in brisbane, no recommendations ? righto

This site has tens of thousands of members, and with your area-generic title many people from places that aren't Brisbane are going to view it (90 isn't a lot of views either). Maybe you'd have better luck posting in the QLD section.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
I've had quite a bit of custom and experimental exhaust work done at Brisbane North, totally recommend Rob Bliss. Toys, Ultimate, Fat Pypes, nothing wrong at all, just either baulked at / didn't want the job / quote blew out.

Commo Baba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim Wagon.
This site has tens of thousands of members, and with your area-generic title many people from places that aren't Brisbane are going to view it (90 isn't a lot of views either). Maybe you'd have better luck posting in the QLD section.
...or actually making/modding a title that's more specific. Something with ...oh...."Brisbane" in it.